One of the largest categories in the Aquatic industry, Cascade has selected only the best Pond Pumps from Reliable manufacturers such as Laguna Pond Pumps, Hozelock Pond Pumps, Oase Pond Pumps, Blagdon Pond Pumps, Aqua One Pond Pumps. We have strong links with all these suppliers and highly recommend you take Cascade’s advice on the correct pond pump for your filter and pond size. There are so many variations in design and use that you must research which pond pump is suitable for your water garden, pond, waterfall, filter combinations. Contact Cascade at Harrogate or Manchester
Pond pump provides the ultimate in solids
handling technology. Designed for use with waterfalls and additional
filtration, the Max-Flo passes solids up to 8mm directly to your filter.
High power specification and proven reliability makes the Max-Flo the
ideal choice for any non-fountain system.
Because there is no pre-filter, large solid particles of pond debris (up to 8mm), can pass straight through the Max-Flo’s outer casing to be captured by the filter. Once there, the suspended solids promote the growth of filter bacteria. The Max-Flo solids handling capability also reduces the risk of clogging, especially in summer when warm weather increases the incidence of blanket weed.
Max power for waterfalls
Max-Flo is a very powerful pump, ideal for circulating large volumes of
water and creating waterfalls as it needs to ‘push’ water uphill to achieve a high head.
When buying a new pump it’s important to establish how high you want the water to be pumped and how wide the waterfall will be.
Take into account whether you want to achieve a gentle cascade or a
- If you have fish, you must keep the pump running 24 hours a day, 7 days a
week. Fish will suffer if water circulation is stopped, especially at night when oxygen
levels are at their lowest.
- Running costs are a major consideration when buying a pump. Don’t opt for a
cheaper pump or you’ll get some nasty surprises with your electricity bill.
Laguna pumps are low wattage and even the largest model costs around £1.50 per
week to run.
- On no account should a pump be dragged from the pond by its electrical cable. All but the smallest Laguna pumps have sturdy handles for ease of handling.
- Laguna MaxFlo Pond Pump from Cascade….Solid, ergonomic handle for easy handling and a safe grip
- Laguna MaxFlo Pond Pump from Cascade….Easy cleaning with rounded surfaces
- Laguna MaxFlo Pond Pump from Cascade….Anti leaf ribs to ensure continuing suction
- Laguna MaxFlo Pond Pump from Cascade….Unique 2 level suction capability through upper and lower casing for maximum water flow
- Laguna MaxFlo Pond Pump from Cascade….Spring loaded fastenings for easy access to pump cage
- Laguna MaxFlo Pond Pump from Cascade….Click fit fittings for easy connection
- Laguna MaxFlo Pond Pump from Cascade….High stability thanks to low centre of gravity
- Laguna MaxFlo Pond Pump from Cascade….Cage openings from 6-8mm wide depending on the pump inside.
Powerjet Freeflo Pump
A water garden cannot thrive without a pump. It is the power behind
the circulation that filters pond water to keep it clean. It powers
fountains, waterfalls ornaments, filters and sterilisers and other water
operated features or equipment.
FREE-FLO For fountains & waterfalls
Powerjet Free-Flo is a high performance, foam free pond pump. The outer strainer casing is designed to reduce maintenance but, when cleaning is required, all of the foam free models feature a unique backwash function to simply flush away clogging pond debris.
Low, low running costs
Free-Flo pumps are available in a wide range of models to suit most ponds and are capable of running a fountain and a waterfall at the same time. Every pump is designed for powerful performance with low running costs - a major issue when the pump needs to run constantly - even the largest pump costs little more to run than a 100 watt light bulb
‘Click fit’ describes the job of the unique Laguna couplings which enable easy, quick attachment of hosing to any other Laguna equipment you may wish to add to your system.
BIG BENEFITS FROM LAGUNA
- Laguna Free-Flo Pond Pump from Cascade….Large intake surface to reduce water speed and restrict clogging
- Laguna Free-Flo Pond Pump from Cascade….Click fit fittings for easy connection
- Laguna Free-Flo Pond Pump from Cascade….2 Diverter valves for absolute control of fountain and waterfall
- Laguna Free-Flo Pond Pump from Cascade….Special Joint allows riser stem to remain vertical even if the pond floor is uneven
- Laguna Free-Flo Pond Pump from Cascade….Anti-leaf ribs to ensure continuing suction
- Laguna Free-Flo Pond Pump from Cascade….Easy cleaning thanks to the wide rounded surfaces
- Laguna Free-Flo Pond Pump from Cascade….Solid, ergonomic handle for easy handling and a safe grip
- Laguna Free-Flo Pond Pump from Cascade….Spring loaded fastenings for easy access to pump cage.